I don't even know anymore.
forgottendreamingprincess asked: Publicly answer this post with five nice things about yourself, then send it to ten of your fave followers!
*sigh* Ok.. But I don’t play favorites… *shrugs*
- I like to hear people talk
- Others nice opinions please me and makes me want to share it
- I don’t play favorites
- I can be the nicest person if you just speak to me like a human… others feel the need to lie to me for some sort of acceptance when it’s far from the truth with me..
- I have nice eyebrows.. it’s weird but I love my eyebrows a bit thick, black, at one point I use to comb them and shampoo them.. yeah.. I’m that kind of weird..
I have no favs.. but of the people I talk to most often I’ll tag
And truly anyone else whom wants to do this.. *smiles* Have a lovely day dolls.
Okay, so I’m going to go with the top people in my mentions.
- I have a BMI of 18.04 and I’m extremely proud.
- I manage to put up with a friend who is a complete pain in the ass.
- I’m an ENTP, enough said.
- I’m pretty damn clever.
- I’m interesting enough for the BBC to want to film a documentary on me.
First of all, i’m really flattered with the mention. REALLY.
- Yesterday I said to a friend I was gonna win an Oscar someday. Obviously, she laughed at me. If I really win an Oscar (not that I actually think it’s gonna happen someday), in my speech i’m gonna say “When we were 13 and I said I would win an Oscar, you laughed at me. Well, fuck you!”
- I’m ISFP. Yeah, the one that dies first.
- I’m 5’1”, the tiniest among my friends.
- Since I discovered my uncle had Netflix some three months ago, it has now become my life. Seriously, my ideal day would involve being locked up in my room all day watching Netflix.
- I used to want to be a writer, but now I want to be a filmmaker.
So now the people! slytherinwarlock, clebrony, takingaspadetoasouffle, mylittleotplovelies, inlovewithmarshmallows, peanutbutter-ismyjam, whoaitsahope, satansbowtie ,hey-satan-look-no-soul, thatwhileifound, the-list-lady.
1) I’m starting to manage this adult thing in a fashion that isn’t embarrassingly horrible without feeling like I’ve lost myself entirely.
2) I <3 my beard so much.
3) I twiddle with delay pedals better than you twiddle with delay pedals.
4) Going on with the adult thing, I’ve managed to land myself work in an industry that I like and am actually known & respected in! Crazy shit.
5) I apparently cook Fesenjān better than a couple friends’ grandmothers (who apparently do it quite well). That’s the one I am for some reason most proud of, but I have also been complimented on the following by people whose ethnic background/childhood involved said dishes: Ghormeh Sabzi, Yukgaejang, Sanbeiji, Dal makhani, Lamb Vindaloo (too spicy though apparently), Adobo, Poc Chuc, Arroz con Grandules, Chebureki, Rassolnyk and Sauerbraten. (Yes, I have this written down. In a moleskine. On a page called “List of accomplishments”.)
And I’m not going to actually tag anyone. Why? Because I often find it annoying. That said, it felt nice to type out some things I enjoy about myself. If that appeals to you, fuckin’ do it.